Many products are being sold in the market in the name of acne medicine, face cleansing medicines etc., but instead of adopting them, you should adopt home remedies to remove acne and clean the face.
Acne is such a problem, which most of the people have to face, especially girls. Acne can be avoided by eating balanced diet and drinking plenty of water and the glow in the skin remains intact. Although it is a normal thing to have acne and pimples on the face, but due to this, black marks are left on the face, due to which the beauty of the face is snatched away. Some people take acne medicine when the problem worsens, but it can have other effects on the body. As far as the solution to remove acne from the face is concerned, first you need to understand what are the causes of acne. After understanding this, you will be able to get relief from nail acne easily. Many products are being sold in the market in the name of acne medicines, face cleansing medicines etc.
Home Remedies for Acne Removal :-
- To get rid of pimples on the face, make it a habit to drink 8-10 glasses of water daily, because by drinking more water, the toxic elements of the body come out easily. Nail acne does not occur even if the stomach is clean.
- Baking soda can also help control acne breakouts and inflammation, as it has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. There are different ways to use baking soda for the skin. You can mix it with lemon or curd or simply water and apply the paste on the affected area.
- Make a paste by grinding a spoon of chironji and mix it with fresh cow’s milk and apply it on the face and massage it with light hands. After a while when this coating dries, wash it off with fresh water.
- The face should be cleaned daily, because not doing so leads to acne. While cleaning the skin, rub the skin with light hands, otherwise rubbing it excessively can worsen the situation. Every morning, after exercise and before sleeping, wash your face with a light hand wash.
- Eat green leafy vegetables, cucumber, sweet potato, carrot and capsicum.
- Wash and wipe the face thoroughly. Now leave the gel of fresh aloe vera by applying it all over the face and then wash off with normal water after sometime.
- Include seasonal fruits in your diet.
- Consume curd regularly. It is also very beneficial for your body.
- Wash the face thoroughly and massage it with honey on the pimples. Apart from this, drinking green tea gives relief from acne and pimples.
- Drink green tea. You will benefit from this.
- Use lemon in food. If you want, you can drink lemon squeezed in water and eat it after squeezing lemon in salad. It is very effective in controlling pimples.