- Clean your hair thoroughly:- You go out all day long. So dust, dirt, germs etc. get in your hair. So that is why it is important that you clean your hair properly. Because this dusty soil weakens your hair. That’s why you should wash your hair properly using shampoo.
In the summer season, many people wash their hair daily due to the heat. But this should not be done. You should wash your hair two to three times a week, washing your hair too much can make your hair weak.
- Massage the oil into your hair:- There is a reason for any kind of problem in your hair. Deficiency of key elements, hence your hair fall. To make up for this deficiency, you should massage the oil in your hair. You can take any oil. But massage the oil well in your hair for 15 to 20 minutes and also keep in mind that the oil reaches the roots of the hair.
- Use gooseberry:- Vitamin C is mainly found in Amla in very high quantity. Which is very necessary to strengthen your hair from the roots. If you consume gooseberry then your hair fall problem will end and your hair will become strong and thick too. You boil Amla and Shikakai in water and leave that water in your hair and leave it for one to 2 hours, then wash your hair, it will end your hair fall problem and your hair should be black, thick, shiny too. Will go You can use 200 grams of amla in 500 grams of oil. First you take amla and dry it thoroughly in the sun. Then grind the dried gooseberry well so that it becomes a uniform powder. Mix it in copra oil. Now let it cook on low flame for 10 to 15 minutes. When the oil cools down, sieve it. Use it two to three times a week. You will start seeing its effect in your hair in the first week itself. Your hair will become soft, shiny, thick, dark.
- Use aloe vera:- Aloe vera is very beneficial. You cut aloe vera and apply its gel on your hair and root and leave it till it dries. And wash it after some time. It will help to make your hair strong, thick, soft, shiny and all types of your hair problems will be solved.
- Use yogurt:- You can also make a paste of curd in your hair and use it. This will make your hair shiny and strong because curd contains elements that are necessary to strengthen your hair. And with its use, the problem of dandruff in your hair will also end. This is a very good solution.
- Use eggs:- Egg is very beneficial for health but it is also very beneficial for hair. You can apply egg paste on your hair, it will make your hair shiny, silky, soft, strong. If you apply the egg in your hair till the root, then you will get the right result
- Use oil and camphor:- You take 4 to 5 spoons of oil, heat it lightly and after breaking two to three tablets of camphor well, mix it in the oil and apply it well in your hair. Keep in mind that the oil reaches the roots and after applying leave it overnight. Wash your hair thoroughly with your shampoo after waking up in the morning. You can do this two to three times a week, your hair will become stronger. And dandruff will also end in them. And it is very beneficial for those people who have lice in their hair, using this will completely eliminate the lice in your hair.
- Do not use hair dryer:- If you use a hair dryer, then do not use it in summer because it weakens your hair strands, due to which hair starts falling and due to its hot air, your hair does not remain soft and your hair starts tangling.