The skin becomes oily in the summer season, while the skin becomes dry in the winter, so the skin care routine should be different in summer and winter. Because the needs of the skin are different in winter and summer season. A mistake in the skin care routine can lead to skin damage. Winter and summer skin care routine should sometimes not be the same as the routine of both the seasons is different. Let us know the difference between summer and winter skin care. Season wise best skin care tips.
- summer skin care:- During the summer season, the skin remains wet and oily due to sweat. In the summer season, the skin needs to be kept cool and fresh. In this season, due to the excess oil on the skin, pimples and acne breakouts occur. To get rid of pimples and acne in summer, the skin care routine should be healthy and cool. To get rid of pimples and acne in the summer season, tomatoes should be used. Apart from this, you apply aloe vera gel, it keeps the skin cool. In the summer season, the skin should be protected from the hot rays of the sun. Sunscreen should be used for skin care in summer season. Sunscreen up to SPF 50 should be used.
- skin care diet in summer season:- Cucumber, fruits should be consumed in the diet for skin care in this season. To take care of the skin, drink more water. Coconut water must be consumed in the diet for better skin care. Coconut water is very beneficial for health as well as for the skin. Ice massage should be done on oily skin in the summer season. Face mask and face scrub should be done 2 to 3 times a week in the summer season.
- skin care in winter:- In the winter season, the skin becomes dry and rough due to cold air. In such a situation, moisturizer should be used for skin care in this season. You can also do oil massage on the face in winter to maintain the moisture of the face. For skin care in winter, face mask and face scrub should be used once a week. Honey should be used for skin care in winter season. Applying honey keeps the skin hydrated.
- skin care diet in winter:- To take care of the skin in the winter season, drink more water, because the skin remains dry and rough in this season. Walnuts and almonds should be consumed in winter, due to which there is a glow on the face. Vitamin C should be consumed in the winter season.
Difference between summer and winter skin care:-
- It is necessary to keep the skin fresh in the summer season.
- It is important to maintain moisture of dry skin in winter
- Face mask and face scrub should be used 2 to 3 times a week in the summer season.
- In the winter season, face masks and face scrubs are needed only once a week.
- Water should be consumed for skin care in both the seasons. Drinking water keeps the skin hydrated.